WHO ARE YOU, REALLY?
XIII is a remake of the cult first-person action game that was initially released in 2003. You play as “XIII”, a man without an identity, in a solo campaign with numerous twists and turns. Inspired by the eponymous graphic novel, the game features a completely reinvented and unique cel-shading design. In XIII, players can also take part in fierce multi-player fights.
Source link: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1475-CUSA19096_00-XIIIUS0000000000
The country remains in a state of shock following the assassination of President Sheridan. You wake up, wounded and with amnesia, on a deserted beach on the east coast. The only clues as to your identity are a tattoo of the number XIII near your collarbone and a locker key. Even though your memory is failing, you discover that you have the reflexes of a highly trained professional fighter. You set off in search of your past, discovering that you played a role in the murder of the President of the United States of America, and revealing the most astounding conspiracy ever hatched in the country’s history.
– The remake of the 2003 cult FPS initially released on PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox and Nintendo Gamecube.
– A new artistic direction that respects the original work and its iconic cel-shading design.
– Numerous references to the eponymous graphic novel, with onomatopoeia, speech bubbles, panels and more.
– Music and voices from the original version.
– A conspiracy-based plot with numerous twists and turns.
– Varied gameplay with action, infiltration and exploration phases.
– A breathtaking solo campaign with 34 levels.
– A brutal arsenal of 15 weapons to get your memory back.
– Fierce multi-player fights.
Firmware requirements: 5.05 or higher
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽 – CUSA19096:
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽 XIII v1 FW 7.50 (CUSA19096 – USA – PKG)
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽 XIII v1 Patch Fix FW 5.05 or higher (CUSA19096 – USA – PKG)