The horns blow, and a gathering of ravens takes place. A civil war has broken out within an empire. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. Put on your armour, gird your sword, and call forth your allies as you prepare to do battle on the fields of Calradia in the hopes of achieving glory.
Explore a fictitious sandpit set in the Middle Ages while engaging in gameplay that combines elements of strategy and action role-playing games.
As you work to elevate your clan into the ranks of the nobility, you will need to create and develop your own character, assemble a group of allies, and employ a variety of skills, including diplomacy, trade, and roguery, to your advantage.
Raise armies to command and fight alongside in massive, real-time battles and sieges using an extensive command system, as well as an intuitive, skill-based directional combat system. Battles can last for hours on end.
In this prequel to the highly acclaimed Mount & Blade: Warband, you can carve out your own kingdom or champion another’s cause as you explore the vast, reimagined continent of Calradia. This game is a prequel to Mount & Blade: Warband.
• As you make your way across the vast continent of Calradia, you will have the opportunity to explore, fight, and ultimately conquer. Raise armies and lead them into battle while simultaneously commanding your troops and engaging in combat alongside them.
• Play the game however you want to play it with the Sandpit Mode for the Single Player Campaign! You can choose to follow your own path to victory or follow a main storyline that gives you the option to unite the continent under a single banner.
• You are tasked to devise and cultivate a character that is unique to you and your play style. You advance in skills by carrying out various actions, and as you do so, you unlock perks that reflect the degree to which you have mastered a particular talent.
• Realistic Economy: Experience the ebb and flow of the availability of goods in a simulation of a feudal economy, where the price of everything from butter to warhorses varies according to supply and demand.
• Skill-Based Directional Combat System: To get around the defences of your opponent, you’ll need to strike and defend from a variety of different angles. As you engage in combat on foot or horseback, you must become proficient with a variety of types of weapons.
• Breathtaking Battles: Experience the brutality of mediaeval combat in first or third person perspective with hundreds of on-screen units, each with their own detailed artificial intelligence. Fight in first or third person perspective with hundreds of on-screen units.
• The Ultimate Multiplayer Experience: Put your strategic acumen and fighting prowess to the test against players from all over the world in a wide variety of casual and competitive multiplayer game modes.
Firmware requirements: 5.05, 9
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽 – CUSA15467:
Mount and Blade II Bannerlord v1.07 FW 9 (CUSA15467 – EUR – PKG)
Mount and Blade II Bannerlord v1.07 FW 9 Optional Fix (CUSA15467 – EUR – PKG)
Mount and Blade II Bannerlord v1.07 FW 5.05 or higher (CUSA15467 – EUR – PKG)