The developers of Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive, Team NINJA, have created a new game that is a cross between a third-person shooter and a slasher called Wanted: Dead. The Zombie Unit is an elite Hong Kong police squad that is on a mission to uncover a major corporate conspiracy, and the game follows a week in their lives as they go about their investigation. In this incredible cyberpunk adventure, you take on the role of Hannah Stone, a badass police officer, and fight your way through mercenaries, gang members, and private security forces. Be resolute in your pursuit of knowledge and you will uncover the mysteries of the world.
Lt. Hannah Stone, a no-nonsense and hard-boiled Hong Kong police officer who possesses phenomenal sword moves and catlike reflexes is a member of the team.
– Sgt. Arnold Herzog, a foul-mouthed marksman who had a never-ending supply of crude jokes.
– Sgt. Manolo Cortez, a brute of a man who never speaks a word but looks out for everyone else.
– Doc, a field surgeon who has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to humour and common sense.
– Gunsmith, an Olympic champion who is now retired, a singer who is now retired, and a celebrity chef who is now retired who is currently designing weapons for the Hong Kong police force.
– Captain Albert Simmons, the man responsible for establishing the Manu Military programme, which was designed to place convicted war criminals in positions of authority within the Hong Kong police force.